Saturday, September 6, 2008

Labor Day Weekend in Mexico!

Well another fun weekend in Mexico!! It was actually our partners weekend and they invited us to go with them!! It was a blast! This is the couple we originally went down with about 4 years ago and had such a good time we bought the condo on the spot! Such a impulse buy and neither one of us regret it. As a matter of fact I would say its the best purchase we've ever made! This is Derek with the kids playing the Wii. That is such a fun game. All ages enjoy it =) !
Out to Dinner! We found this new place with $1.50 tacos! YUMMY!!!!
We celebrated Haileys birthday down there! My big 5 year old!
Water guns!! Our friend Jay is a crack up! He actually went around shooting adults that we didn't know! Its hilarious to watch their reactions!
Of course shell collecting is one of my girls favorites!




Can Sadie be any more relaxed??!!!!

5 comments:

The Silly Nilly Family said...

Can Sadie be anymore cute!! Happy Birthday Hailey!!! What a fun family vacation and place to celebrate a birthday. Thanks for sharing. I'm glad you guys have a place like that. Such great family memories! Lots of love to all you guys.

Tracey said...

So fun... I love the beach!

That little Sadie is so darn cute.

Anonymous said...

Now that looks like so much fun Heather!

SM said...

You lucky girl!! I love your place in Mexico. It is so awesome. I'm glad you guys had such a great time.

Jentry said...

How lucky you are to have a place by the beach - that's awesome! Your girls are so adorable. My little guy, Beck, is 2 1/2 and Taylor (my stepdaughter) is 6 1/2. I got kind of a late start on the mom thing, but I suppose I made up for some lost time when I married my husband:->