Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Late night party!


So, I tell my girls who are only 7 and 5 years old that they can have a few friends over for pizza and a movie. It was a friday night and and we were going to have friends over for a late night as they call it. (until about 9 or 9:30). So much for a quiet night watching a movie. I dont think they even know what movie was playing. They were all as hyper as could be!! Popcorn was everywhere and I think they attempted to play every game we own. CRAZY KIDS!! This is just a few of them.

2 comments:

Ricky and Kristi Rogers said...

way fun. we have been totally planning that too. thanks for the heads up. i will make sure i am rested for that night. way fun for the girls!

The Silly Nilly Family said...

What a cute idea!! I'll have to do that one of these days. Thanks for sharing!