Sunday, November 2, 2008

How did this happen to me?

So my friend (Amy Singleton) calls me the other day and says "I just forwarded you the funniest email you have got to see it." This is what it said:



Rand was at Costco yesterday eating lunch all by himself. It’s so funny what he sees sometimes. Usually he just has to tell us about it, but this time he got a picture. He said he watched the cashier put these stuffed horses into the lady’s cart and could only get them to fit like this. From what he could see, only him and a couple of employees that were eating near where he was sitting had dirty enough minds to pervert what’s sure to be a great Christmas for this lady’s two kids.





That's me!! How embarrassing! I did notice every one smiling at me. I just didn't realize why. The funny thing is I have no idea who took this picture. But he created a email, forwarded it around, and it happened to go to someone who recognized me. crazy! And why do I end up on the Internet on I day I didn't get ready? Just my luck. Don't tell my girls. It is a Christmas present. =)

11 comments:

Alison said...

that is hilarious!! what a small world. now you can say you are an internet sensation!

Tiffany said...

That is so funny! You look cute no matter what! I will let you know if I get it. Too funny!

Tracey said...

Oh my gosh... that is hilarious!! I can't stop laughing!

The Rogers said...

That just made my day! That is so funny! What are the odds?! On a side note those horses are totally cool, Tyler loves them we have to stop and look at them everytime we go to Costco!!

Rebecca said...

Oh my gosh Heather, that is HYSTERICAL! Just the pick-me-up I needed this morning! BTW... you don't mind if I forward that to my parents do you? ;) My dad will get a big kick out of it.

The Silly Nilly Family said...

lolololololol!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Seriously Heather...that just made my day!!!

Sheri Lee said...

Ok, that is sooo random! How funny! And you always look cute!

Crewton said...

Heather,
It's Julie Clouse, I just can't resist a comment on this. HOW HILARIOUS!!!! Oh, you make my day with that picture.

Auburn said...

K - that is seriously HILARIOUS. So funny. I LOVE it.

Sally Jensen Interiors said...

This is the funniest story ever! I am so glad there was a picture and all!