Sunday, August 10, 2008

Hailey Starts kindergarten and Kylie is in 2nd grade!

Can these girls get any cuter!! They are so sweet!! Hailey was so excited for school. We are lucky and have the choice of full or half day kindergarten. I originally put her in full day. Thats what she says she wants. But, I just couldn't do it. I figure this is my last year before she is gone more then she's home so I switched her to half. I am so glad I did. She loves her teacher. She is also in a class that is mainly boys. Oh- great considering how boy crazy my four year old!!! Of course her favorite part of the day is recess. Kylie also loves her class. She got to pick her desk and got to sit in between two good friends. I cant wait to go volunteer in their classes to see them interacting with everyone.
Two Best Friends!!! Thank goodness for SISTERS!! Nothing makes a moms heart melt more then watching your two girls walk off into the world together holding hands.
Her first day riding the BUS!!! She loves it.

5 comments:

The Silly Nilly Family said...

Kylie and Haylie are such little cuties. I know what you mean about it does your heart good to see them being friends. My girls have really become closer to each other this year with school and the bus together. It's way cool to witness.

TC Jolley said...

Really, the are so stinking cute! I love the picture of them holding hands. What great friends they are!

The Rogers said...

Adorable girls, I can't believe the school year has already started! I love the pictures!

Tracey said...

Heather - its Tracey Simas and I just read thru your blog a little. You have an adorable family! I haven't seen your new baby - she is so cute! My blog is private e mail me your email and I will send you an invite. We need to get together.
Love - Tracey

Tracey said...

i forgot to leave my e mail tracey@traceysimas.com