Sunday, August 10, 2008

My dads birthday!

So, another birthday for my dad which means of course another party. It seems there is always a reason to get together to EAT!!! Believe me I'm not complaining but it sure is hard to take off baby weight when you constantly have a reason to eat junk!! You would never believe my dad eats junk. Just look at him. He's all muscle! What 57 year old gets up and runs 16 miles before work. He's crazy! But I think he really likes it. Its pretty cool to be able to go work out with your dad and have him be able to not only keep up but do better then me and I'm only 34. WOW! Impressive.

I had to throw in a picture of my mom. When I saw this picture I just laughed. This is what she looks like all the time now! There are constantly kids crawling all over her. Yeah for moms!!!

No comments: