Friday, December 19, 2008

What a DAY!!!

Well, today has been a crazy day. After I get the girls off to school, Sadie and I are going to go run a few erands. I open my car door and what do I find? A CAT!!!! I immediately look to see if I left a car window open. I did not. How long had this STRAY cat been stuck inside my car. I think back. Well, I didn't drive anywhere yesterday, I was home with a sick kid. This cat had been stuck inside my car since Wed. Oh my gosh!!! It stunk!!! There was poop and cat pee all over my car!!! He tore my ceiling, chewed the back window wires, scratchd the doors! I'm sick to my stomach! So I clean the best I can. I need to get to the bank to do a wire transfer before noon. I get to the bank and I forget to put the car in park. I jump back in to stop the car. Then I get about 10 min. into the wire transfer process and realize I forgot my wallet!! Even though they know me they have to have it for the numbers on my License. What a waste of time. Well my mom is with me so she says she will pay for stuff on our erands and I can just pay her back. Next stop, I need gas so we pull into QT and I get a drink and drive away- forgetting the GAS!! So I pray we make it to Sams club to get the cookies for the cookie party in front of my house in 2 hours. As we leave, it is 11:30 I call my friend to let her know that I had 2 more people give me money for pizza at the party. She answers the phone and says "Don't worry I have Hailey!" Oh my gosh!! I had forgotten my kindergardener who had half day and had been out of school since 10:10. Was I losing my mind???? I feel like I normally have it together. What was going on. The one thing that was good was The cookie party! This was the second year we did it. Its just in front of my house for the kids when they get off the bus. We decorate cookies, eat pizza, do little crafts, drink hot chocolate, and have christmas music and decorations. My neighbors are great and I never want to leave. It seems this neighborhood is constantly doing fun things. I did drop off my car to get a detail (keep in mind I just detailed my car 3 weeks ago). Hopefully the smell will be gone, and tomorrow will be a better day and I will have my brain back!

8 comments:

mandy said...

I can totally relate to the cat story and was grossed out by my car forever! The cat I locked in my car had apparently just caught its lunch and left the dead bird under the driver's seat-for me to find a week later!!! I hope tomorrow goes a little smoother:)

Lisa W said...

That day is one for the record books! Here's my trapped cat story.... we found that one had been living in our old tent trailer. Notice I said our "old" trailer because we were so grossed out that we cleaned it the best we could and sold the dumb thing---without mentioning the little cat issue to the new owners. So mean!

Auburn said...

Seriously - I can't believe there was a CAT in your car. That is nasty!

Auburn said...

Oh, and I know where that came from! I was driving when I was sixteen and I pull up to a stoplight and start to brake and hear something squeal and move and a cat crawled out through the floorboard from under my brake! Seriously - I freaked out and almost wrecked.

Velda said...

I'm so glad to hear that I am not the only one who temporarily loses her mind! It happens to the best of us :-) Hope the car is smellin better!! XOXO

Castle Family said...

I DID have to cut and paste because when I started it didn't merge....but the blurb website says it's compatible now.

Sharon said...

Sound like a really bad day! You did pretty good for not throwing up right there! Because I certainly would.

Inez Dwijayanti said...

Hai, Kami dari team Perencanaan Keuangan, ingin share artikel terbaru dari Perencanaan Keuangan
8 Kesalahan perencanaan keuangan yang paling sering dilakukan oleh generasi milenial
Salam hebat luar biasa, Perencanaan Keuangan