Saturday, December 6, 2008

My three new nieces!!!


My sisters twins are here!! They came on Nov. 30th. My girls were so excited when we found out that she was at the hospital that I took just Kylie down to visit. I figured it was probably going to be a long night so I would take each of my girls down individually to visit Holly. Well, they came FAST!! So fast that I actually got to be in the room. It was the first birth I've ever seen. It was so incredible!!! Thanks Holly for letting me stay in the room. Its something I will never forget!! So, here is a picture of London Lynn and Brooklyn Bell. They were 5lbs 4 oz. and 5lbs 1oz. I've never seen babies that small, in our family they seem to be closer to the 10lb mark. =) Aren't they adorable?!!!!!



Well, like I said I'm not used to such small babies. Then my brother and his wife had their baby 2 days later on Dec. 2nd. She was 7 weeks early!!! She was even smaller at 3lbs 14 oz. WOW!!! I thought Derek was joking with me when he said Kristen was in the hospital, but he was serious. Her water broke and Karis was coming!! She also came very fast!! She is also a beautiful little girl. All three girls are still in the hospital getting stronger to come home!! Can't wait until they do!!!

1 comment:

The Silly Nilly Family said...

Wow, amazing news. The twins are adorable! Is Kristen's baby doing good, 7 weeks is early. Did everything go okay? Hope everything goes extremely well it's good to know the babies are in the hospital getting stronger!!!